The goal of MedVoc Rehabilitation's medical management staff is to foster medical stability with the intention of a return to work. MedVoc Rehabilitation has experienced rehabilitation consultants and nurses who have worked in the local medical community for years, developing good working relationships with orthopedic surgeons, neurosurgeons, pain specialists, and physical rehabilitation teams. This allows treating and consulting physicians to work with MedVoc Rehabilitation to ensure reasonable and necessary medical treatment as well as successful return to work.
Medical Management Services include:
- Medical record review with recommendations
- Effective communication with treating physicians
- Timely referral to appropriate medical specialists
- Securing proper written documentation from the medical community regarding medical status
- Timely oral and written communication with referral sources
- Assist with obtaining PPI rating from physicians as needed